SIGGRAPH is over, back to reality…
Well, I had an amazing time at SIGGRAPH last week. This was my third one, so I pretty much knew my way around.
I will be posting photos and stuff on this blog, but right now you can read my coverage on Renderosity here.
Anyway, my highlights go something like this:
- Rome Reborn
- 3DConexion space navigator (and I actually have one of those sitting on my desk right now 🙂 )
- The LucasFilms booth, of course.
- The classes on Kung Fu Panda, Cloverfield and Ironman
- Some camera tracking system, don’t remember the name.
- The Maxon Cinema4D R11 launch 😉
- Maya 2009 and Mudbox 2009 (also known as Mudbox 2, lol), how can I miss those.
- I went to pay a visit to my TSpline friends, and I finally got to meet Diana Lee from Maxon.
- I spent nearly half an hour with Carlos Baena from AM and another 20-something minutes with Taylor Mahony also from AM. I actually have these on video so I’ll be posting them on Rendo in the following days.
- And since I am a press member I pretty much had to do a lot of running around.
Anyway, so sad the event is over, but I wouldn’t be able to survive another week… If you want to see how a SIGGRAPH attendee looks on the last day, watch the video below…